Your doctor doesn’t know how to help you to stop eating and get thin. Your doctor also doesn’t know how you can achieve peak health.
Ok, I’m generalizing, but doctors don’t get taught this stuff in med school. And what concerns me, is that we tend to swallow their advice hook, line and sinker. We put our lives into their hands, when they don’t actually know any better than you or I.
Please don’t get me wrong; there is a place for doctors, and we certainly need doctors. But when it comes to dieting or achieving peak health, they really – in general – don’t know much.
If you want to stop eating and get thin, here are some crucial facts your doctor, or dietician, won’t tell you:
1. If you’re an overeater, your problem is very likely emotional eating and spiritual. A diet will not help you if you don’t address the root cause of eating for soul nourishment.
2. If you’re overweight, your body contains too much acid. When the body is too acidic, it results in weight gain, illness and dis-ease. The key is to keep your body in an alkalized state. How to do this? Consume 80% natural, unprocessed foods such as veggies, raw salads and fresh fruit every day.
3. You need not only cardiovascular exercise to lose weight, but also strength training to get thin faster.
4. Your endocrine system controls your metabolism, appetite, water retention and therefore your weight. Many foods we consume in this day and age interfere with the endocrine function. These foods are:
• Aspartame (what the diet industry encourages us to use as a sugar substitute)
• Refined sugar (almost as bad as aspartame, but the diet industry would rather you kick out sugar than aspartame)
• Gluten (found in breads, pastas and many other processed foods)
• Heated and “bad” fats (margarine, refined oils. Now isn’t it funny that doctors and dieticians encourage lite margarines, when butter is actually better for you?)
• Vinegar (it’s best to use fresh lemon in your diet instead of vinegar. This is also funny, since we are encouraged to take vinegar tabs to get thin)
• Caffeine (they would rather you scratch the full cream milk than kick the caffeine)
• Dairy products (they just tell you to have skimmed, but they don’t tell you that dairy products can give you cancer)
• Salt (your body needs salt. What they neglect to clarify is that table salt is bad for you, but unrefined salt, like Himalayan Rock Salt, is gold for your body)
• Medication (we all know most doctors are very quick to prescribe medication for any ailment, instead of attending to the root cause of the problem).
5. We need good fats in our diets in order to get thin for good.
6. Fasting is the most efficient way to get thin fast and allows the body to repair itself too.
7. The malabsorption of nutrients leads to feeling continually hungry and you never seem to be satisfied. Malabsorption occurs when you eat a meal that does not digest well, resulting in your body not being able to absorb the nutrients. The type of food you eat determines this (processed and refined foods).
8. Water is needed for digestion, absorption and to carry nutrients to all parts of the body, but may not be absorbed if you don’t consume unrefined salt to help it.
9. When your body has had enough to eat, you will notice that you sigh. When this happens, it is advisable to stop eating. You can eat almost anything to lose weight, as long as you are exercising and not overeating.
The Get Thin for Good online weight loss program helps those who diet and can’t seem to lose weight because they don’t know how to stop overeating. If you are searching for real answers, and real help to your emotional eating problem, sign up for the program. It will help you change the way you relate to food, so that you can learn to stop eating and get thin, once and for all.
Simply type your details in below to be added to the newsletter.
The information we provide is not readily available anywhere else on the internet. Don't miss out; sign up now.